KeyPresence wants to make creating an effective web presence as quick
and painless as possible. The following is a basic, step-by-step
guide you can use to get an idea of how the process will unfold.
- Step 1: Contact us and tell us about yourself and your
web site needs.
- Step 2: We put together a price estimate based
on your web site needs.
- Step 3: Once you've accepted our bid we ask that
you send us whatever materials you would like to put online.
You can email or snail mail these materials.
- text files
- company letterhead
- business cards
- Basically anything that will be helpful in the
design process. You can even tell us of websites that
you have seen that you particularly like or dislike.
- Step 4: Once we receive your materials we begin
the design process.
- Step 5: Once you are satisfied with the look and
feel of the design, we start building your site, keeping
you apprised of our progress as we go.
- Step 6: Once your site is created and approved
by you, we make it "live." This means that when someone
types your domain name into their browser, your site comes
- Step 7: We begin the search engine optimization
and submission process.
- Later: We monitor your sites activity and server
logs. We can provide website access reports that show how
much traffic you are receiving, where it is coming from,
and so on.
- Also: We provide site maintenance, so you can easily
add or modify your site quickly.
Contact us and we'll get the ball rolling!
Services | About
Us | FAQs | Getting Started | Clients |
Contact | Home
© 2010 KeyPresence.com
Website Development: Web Design, Web Hosting,
Web Site Makeovers, Website Maintenance,
Search Engine Optimization, and more!